বৃহস্পতিবার, ৪ এপ্রিল, ২০১৩

MAKE | How-To: Leather Handled Wooden Box Organizer

whimseybox_leather_handled_box

Organize your craft supplies and tools in style with this leather handled wooden box tutorial that Melissa Esplin shared on WhimseyBox!

Have you seen the $3 natural wood boxes in Target?s dollar section? I discovered them the other day and had to buy all of the boxes that were left. I can see a million applications for these basic boxes, so I had no choice!

One of them is now a little utility box that I can put random things in. I have my dedicated art space, but sometimes I need to do work in the kitchen or the living room, so I see myself using this box often.

whimseybox_leather_handled_box2

This handy little box would also be a great guy-friendly gift idea. Head over to WhimseyBox to see the full how-to!

Like this:

Like Loading...

Source: http://blog.makezine.com/craft/how-to-leather-handled-wooden-box-organizer/

Amber Tamblyn Lilit Avagyan Nashville TV Show VP debate drew brees

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন