শুক্রবার, ১১ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Beer Review - 72 Imperial Chocolate Cream Stout - Dad Digs Food

72' Imperial Chocolate Stout is made by Breckenridge Brewing in Colorado and is among their small batch series of specialty beers.? I first tried this beer during last years Colorado Brewers Festival and loved it.? However.. I felt the need to revisit it, in order to do a proper review.? This is an incredibly dark, creamy and full bodied stout, crafted with dark chocolate made by "The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory" located in Boulder Colorado.
Upon pouring the beer I immediately smelled coffee, chocolate, and smokiness.? This stout poured with a super thick head, and provided great dark and thick lacing.? At first taste, I found the stout a little too sweet for my taste, but the sweetness smoothed out after my second sip.? Once my palate adjusted to what I was drinking and the beer warmed up a bit, I found that the chocolate flavor up front nicely flowed into wonderful dark roasted malt flavors.?

There was a certain amount of fruitiness from dark fruit used in the recipe.? Hoppiness is not prominent in this brew and rightly so, as this beer wouldn't work with much more bitterness.? Use of fuggle hops was an excellent choice in this recipe, which makes for very low bitterness levels.? This stout is 7.2% ABV, but the taste of alcohol popped through more than I thought it would, making it feel like a stronger beer.

I'm not a fan of sweet brews, and '72 Imperial' definitely falls well under my sweetness threshold.? This beer for my personal taste would be great during summer, winter, or even as an after dinner dessert beer.? I look forward to buying another 4 pack very soon.

Source: http://daddigsfood.blogspot.com/2013/01/beer-review-72-imperial-chocolate-cream.html

accuweather Finding Nemo 2 Provigil denver post dez bryant Kitty Wells Marissa Mayer

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন