রবিবার, ১৬ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

God Is Our Hiding Place ? goodchristianfiction

Sep14

20120914-214405.jpgActions speak louder than words.

And sometimes, when actions speak so loudly, it?s hard to find words to say anyway.

But there is one place where all the words we will ever need have already been recorded for us, and in times such as these, turning to those words is the most powerful thing we can do.

Do you have your go-to verses? The words that have spoken to you so strongly through your years of faith that they pop into your head whenever you face troubling times?

We all should have them. The fact that we don?t always reflect on them before we act is the reason why grace is our only means of salvation. The fact that I have them but still let anxiety get the best of me is something I?m still working on.

I think we all should write a book with the title ?Verses I Am Glad I Have Read.? Better still, I think we all should memorize the verses that would go in our book by that title. My time would be better spent on such a task than many of the mindless things I do during a day. And when actions speak louder than words, then those verses could be louder still.

?Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid? (John 14:27 KJV).

Like this:

Be the first to like this.

Source: http://goodchristianfiction.wordpress.com/2012/09/14/god-is-our-hiding-place/

leigh espn greg oden st patricks day st. bonaventure ira glass march madness

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন